During the Nepali National Convention of ANMA, NASeA and ANA at Chicago, IL (Aug 31st to Sep 2nd), we will be organizing “Tourism, Investment and Employment” session. The purpose of this program is to promote Nepal’s tourism sector, to motivate Nepalese investors to start a new business and to encourage Nepalese immigrants to get professional jobs. We, the organizing committee of this session, would like to invite you all to submit your abstract for oral presentation session. The papers will be presented in such a way that there should be a sequential flow of information. For example, the presentation will be in this sequence: Investment opportunity, Investment problems, Solution to Investment problem, Legal/administrative issue of investment, role of local bank in investment etc.
Due date to submit the abstract: August 15th, 2018.
Abstract review and acceptance: August 20th, 2018
Due date to submit presentation slide: August 25th, 2018
Where to submit?
Please submit your abstract to the Co-Chair/TIE Program Coordinator Mr. Satya N Chaudhary at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines to submit the abstract:
- Topic of the presentation must be related to Tourism or Investment or Employment.
- Anybody can submit the abstract under this guidelines.
- Nepali diaspora scientists, researchers, professors, businessman, students, government and non-government officials etc. are highly encouraged to submit the abstract.
- A person submitting an abstract in one sector (i.e. Tourism or Investment or Employment) will not be allowed to present in another sector.
- Abstract submission guidelines:
- Word limit: 500 words
- Abstract format (i.e. Font, text size, format etc.) should be according to General APA guidelines
- Must provide Primary author’s / Presenter’s Email and Phone number (so that we will have a phone conference with the presenters before presentation).
- Abstract review and acceptance:
- The abstract will be reviewed by an expert team formed by the TIE program organizing committee or by organizing committee itself.
- Each presenter will be allowed 10 minutes to present their paper followed by 2 minutes questions-answer session.
- There will be a maximum of 5 papers in each session*.
*Timeline / Number of Paper presented: subject to change